About AMP Anti-Microbial Protection
• AMP antimicrobial product protection is a built-in treatment infused into the finish topcoat for antimicrobial protection on all exposed wood surfaces.
• When microbes come into contact with an AMP treated product, the inorganic, silver ion technology actively inhibits their growth by hindering cell wall transmissions, disrupting cell metabolism, and interfering with cellular reproduction.
• AMP technology works 24/7 to inhibit the growth of mold, mildew, fungus and bacteria on wood surfaces, as well as odors caused by bacterial growth, by 99.94%.
• Under normal cleaning conditions, AMP technology will provide continuous antimicrobial product protection for the useful life of the product.
• AMP antimicrobial protection is a permanent treatment that is designed to protect the product. It is not a disinfectant and does not protect users or others against food-borne or disease-causing microorganisms. Users should continue to maintain proper cleaning and hygienic practices.