Indiana Furniture Product Warranty
Subject to the limitations set forth in this warranty, Indiana Furniture Industries, Inc. (“Indiana Furniture”) warrants to the original purchaser all product in this price list (“Product”) to be free from defects in material and workmanship given normal use for a twelve year period from the date of shipment. During the applicable warranty period, Indiana Furniture, as its sole obligation, will repair or replace (in Indiana Furniture’s sole discretion) any Product, part , or component covered by this warranty and sold after February 1, 2015, which fails under normal use as a result of a defect in material or workmanship. Normal use is defined as the equivalent of a single shift, 40 hour work week. Indiana Furniture will repair or replace the defective Product, part, or component with a comparable product, part or component.
Warranty periods are limited for certain Products and parts as follows:
12–year Warranty (from the date of manufacture)
- Seating Mechanisms
5-year Warranty (from the date of manufacture)
- Electrical components
- Pneumatic Cylinders
- Casters and Glides
- Textiles, Foam, and Decorative Trim
- Swivel Arm Pads
- Keyboard kits
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Damage caused by a carrier or third party
- Normal or routine wear and tear
- Appearance, durability, quality, behavior, colorfastness or any other attribute of customer’s own materials or any non-standard Indiana Furniture material (including Maharam, Momentum, Mayer, UltraFabrics) specified by the customer and applied to a Product
- Color, grain or texture of wood, laminate and other covering materials
- Changes in wood or fabric color due to aging or exposure to light
- Damage or failure resulting from modification, alteration, misuse or abuse of a Product
- Defect or damage arising out of coverage of Product tops with glass or other foreign materials
As the manufacturer of the Product, Indiana Furniture stands behind its craftsmanship and pledges to do everything it can to reasonably resolve, as quickly as possible, any problems you may have with the Product within the terms and conditions of this warranty.
If you encounter a defect covered by the foregoing warranty, you should contact the dealer from whom you purchased the Product. If the dealer is unable to resolve your warranty issues, you should contact Indiana Furniture. Please ensure that you have all of the pertinent facts when contacting the dealer or Indiana Furniture, including the model number and factory order number from the inspection label attached to the Product.
INDIANA FURNITURE IS NOT PROVIDING, AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS, ANY OTHER WARRANTIES FOR THE PRODUCTS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INDIANA FURNITURE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO PURCHASER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING IN ANY MALFUNCTIONS, DELAYS, LOSS OF PROFIT, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, PERSONAL INJURY, BODILY INJURY, DEATH, DISMEMBERMENT, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE.
Indiana Furniture Industries, Inc.
Attn: Customer Service
1224 Mill Street, P.O. Box 270
Jasper, Indiana 47547-0270